What is the DIfference with Savvy Minerals and other Makeup?
When we want to live healthier, we typically think about what we put in our bodies, but what we put on our bodies is just as important! Your skin is your largest organ, and it’s like a sponge! Body washes, lotions, deodorants, and cosmetics that you slather on your skin get absorbed into your body. If your makeup is filled with toxins such as lead, parabens, bismuth, endocrine-disrupting phthalates, and other harsh chemicals, they can also get absorbed into your body! Yuck!
Here are eight reasons to switch to Savvy Minerals by Young Living® makeup:
1. Savvy Minerals by Young Living is formulated with clean ingredients and no fillers. Many mineral makeup lines contain minerals, which are good, but still contains fillers like talc, which have been shown to be carcinogenic. Many of the chemicals used in commercial makeup lines are harmful to the endocrine system. Savvy Minerals by Young Living products are formulated without bismuth, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals, or synthetic fragrances. Our mineral powders contain minerals, aspen bark extract, and kaolin clay to provide smooth and polished skin without harmful ingredients.
2. Savvy Minerals by Young Living is great for sensitive skin. Because our mineral makeup is formulated without harsh chemicals ingredients, it won’t irritate your skin like chemical-laden cosmetics. This makes Savvy Minerals by Young Living perfect for all ages, from teens to golden years.
3. Savvy Minerals by Young Living mineral makeup is made with non-nanoparticle minerals. This means the minerals are not small enough to get into your cells and bloodstream where they can potentially cause damage. Any mineral, or any substance, can be potentially dangerous if it is a nanoparticle. A nanoparticle is a microscopic particle with sizes ranging from 1 to 100 nanometers. They are so tiny that about 100,000 nanoparticles would fit in the width of a human hair! Because of the extremely small size of these particles, their properties can be very different from the properties of larger particles of the same material. For example, nanoparticles are generally more reactive than standard-sized particles. This high level of reactivity may make nanoparticles unpredictable in living things. They are not only very reactive, but they are also so small that they can pass through cell membranes and even enter the bloodstream.
4. Savvy Minerals by Young Living is cruelty-free. It’s not just about our physical health and good looks, Savvy Minerals by Young Living is better for our animal friends! Our makeup is not tested on animals, and all of the products have vegetarian or vegan-friendly formulas! In fact, all Savvy Minerals by Young Living products have a vegan formula except for the lipstick, which contains beeswax.
5. Savvy Minerals by Young Living provides all-day, long lasting coverage. Mineral makeup binds to oil while conventional liquid makeup binds to water. Our mineral formulas allow the minerals to bind to the oil in your skin and give you natural, all-day coverage.
6. Savvy Minerals by Young Living provides easy application. How many of you have heard, “I like the idea of mineral makeup, but it’s too hard to apply.” If you think it’s hard, you’re applying it the wrong way! Using the Savvy Minerals Misting Spray, a foundation brush, and applying minerals to a freshly primed face makes a huge difference in coverage. The Misting Spray is not meant to be a setting spray, it was designed to lightly wet your brush so it can pick up minerals easier, prevent mineral fall out, and ensure a smooth application. Before you apply your minerals, priming your face with Sheerlumé or ART® Renewal Serum will also help the minerals bind to your face and last longer.
7. Savvy Minerals by Young Living provides a buildable look. Our mineral makeup is perfect for when you have five minutes and are going for a natural look or when you have more time and want a bold, dramatic look. The minerals layer and build on each other, so it’s great for a natural, dramatic, or anything in between look. You can layer eyeshadows, blush, bronzer, and foundation as dark or light as you want.
8. Savvy Minerals by Young Living provides great versatility. Mix and match your products! Minerals are so versatile that you can mix and match products, as well as blend your colors together! Dark No. 2 foundation makes a great contour; Crushin’ and Spoiled eyeshadow shades looks great as blush; and Residual eyeshadow shade can be used as a highlighter! You can apply your makeup wet, also known as foiling, and get a totally different color compared to when you apply the same color dry! Make a tinted moisturizer by mixing foundation with your moisturizer. Mix a bronzer with lotion for sun-kissed legs. Use MultiTasker as a root coverup. The options are endless!
Each Savvy Minerals by Young Living product is created with quality, purity, and safety in mind, so you can feel great about what you are putting on your face and your look. Make the switch to something better!